Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bluesy

So, I'm in a guitar class right now and I'm currently learning bar chords. I seriously hate these chords. They are discouraging and they suck. They call it the F chord for a reason. I've been neglecting my guitar and every time I pick it up, I have an anxiety attack over the F chord. Anybody else out there a guitar player? Any tips for a rookie?
☾☾☾
This weekend all I've basically done is doodle. Doodle, doodle, doodle. What better thing is there to do in life than doodle? I also half-assed a sketch for my portfolio, but whatever.
Here's some of the dooooodlezzz nd thangz from my visual journal (aka my Blackbook):
Corner
DO U HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Silly Rabbit.
This is what happens when I'm overly moody and bored.
Hope you enjoyed my lame-ness!

2 comments: