Thursday, October 11, 2012

GRIMES

El Rey
Last night was such a beautiful experience. I bought my best friend, Eden tickets to go see Grimes and Elite Gymnastics back in September, and the show finally arrived. We were both stoked about it. Myths also played and their performance was killleerrrr. Their onstage energy was RIDICULOUS. I really enjoyed it. Grimes killed it, though. I have a major girl crush on her to start out with. She's super rad, cool, and her lisp is just adorable. Not to mention her music totally kicks ass. 

Myths GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES



☾☾☾
Oh yeah, I did have to wear clothes of some sort. This is what I wore:


See you on a daaaAAAaaaAaark night~

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely post :)
    I adore your style!!
    this little black dress is amazing.

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete